The difference between Rollease R-Series and Rollease Skyline clutches.
Are you having problems identifying a Rollease clutch? Our guide will help you navigate what clutch you have so that you can repair/replace any needed parts! Learn the difference between R-Series and Skyline clutches.
- Determine if your clutch is R-Series or Skyline. One of the main differences are if the clutch has hooks for mounting. Skyline clutch has hooks, R-Series does not have hooks.
- Determine if the clutch's style is standard or galaxy. (Note: Exception is the SL30, which has a covered pulley.
- The third step in identifying a clutch is to measure the width of the clutch at its widest point (”G” Dimension) and ﬁnd the corresponding model number to establish a size.
- The next step in identifying a speciﬁc clutch is to determine the outside diameter of the aluminum tube that the clutch must ﬁt. This will guide you to the proper housing size.
- Now that you know the type, style, size, and tube diameter of your clutch, you can choose the color and match your information to a product code.
Still having issues with your Rollease clutch? Email us at info@RolleaseAcmedaMotors.com!
Shop for Rollease clutch replacement at RolleaseAcmedaMotors.com.
Leave a comment