How to Set a Favorite Position on Rollease Shades
Setting Favorite Position
The favorite position on a shade is a location between the upper limit and the lower limit on a shade. It is used to act as a default position that the shade can easily return to with a press of a button. This guide will cover how to set the favorite position on your Rollease shade.
- Move the shade to the desired location.
- Remove the battery cover from the Automate Paradigm Remote.
- Press the "P2" button. After pressing this button, the shade should jog once.
- Press the "Stop" button. The shade should jog once.
- Press the "Stop" button again. The shade should now jog twice. The favorite position should now be set.
- To return the shade to the "Favorite" Position, press and hold the "Stop" button until the shade begins to move.
For any questions on programming your remote, email email@example.com. For other programming how to's, visit our page here.