Waking & Pairing Automate Shades
How to wake and pair Automate Shades
This guide will cover how to wake and pair your Rollease Automate Shades to the Automate remote. This needs to be completed as the shades are put into sleep mode once they are shipped. They will need to be properly pair to the remote to function. For multiple shades, each shade should be paired to its own channel so that it is operated individually.
Waking Automate Shades
- Press and release the P1 button. This will cause the motor to move. Pressing P1 again will cause the motor to stop.
- To check the motor, press and release the P1 button to have the motor move the shade to its lower limit.
- Press and release P1 button will move the shade to its upper limit.
Pairing Automate Shades to Remote
- To start pairing, press the channel button on the remote and select a channel for the shade. Once you have the channel selected, press the channel button once more to confirm.
- Press the P1 button on the shade that you want to pair. This will cause the shade to jog once.
- Within 4 seconds of hitting the P1 button, press and hold the stop button on the remote. If paired successfully, the motor will jog twice.
To purchase a remote, visit our Rollease Automate section here.
Have a question on waking or pairing Automate Shades? Email us Info@RolleaseAcmedaMotors.com.
Shop for Rollease Parts at RolleaseAcmedaMotors.com.